Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's been too long...

Hello Friends,

I know it has been forever since I have blogged. Once we arrive in South Asia, I hope to blog several times a week. Well, we leave 2 days. Just writing that gives me the willies. Today, our friend Katherine came over to tutor Jerry on the Mac and a friend Emma came over to help pack before she had to go to class. Later today my Mom is coming to do more packing and our friend Steve is bringing lunch. This evening a small group from church is coming to clean the house.

Part of me feels badly because these days all we seem to do is receive. But I have been reminded that soon, we will be mostly on the giving end.

I have so many other thoughts to share, but I need to get back to the task at hand - clearing out the bedrooms for our new lovely tenants.

And look on the right side of the blog - now you can subscribe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about your new adventure... I am sure there will always be an interesting and/or funny story.