Sunday, April 20, 2008

Free Home Delivery

Both in Houston and here, whenever Jerry and I are out and see an interesting restaurant, we stop and ask for a menu to take home for future reference. We did just that tonight while on our way to a birthday party. Jerry got a menu from a modern-looking restaurant named Kalimpong. At the bottom of the menu were these words, just as they appeared:

Free Home

Delivery upto

walking distance

I am afraid this blog won't be quite as interesting/entertaining when we move back to the USA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we get menus when we are out for lunch. My co-worker has a menu... I was looking at the lunch specials. There was "Chicken Menu" this was suppose to be chicken mein. There was also... "Beef with Chicken Pickle" This made me laugh so hard my side hurt. What the heck is a chicken pickle? Turns out is it suppose to be Beef, Chicken, and pickled veggies. HA HA... chicken pickle... candy

Unknown said...

Kalimpong is the town where I spent most of my trip to South Asia. It's a short drive away from Darjeeling.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the fun we had at Comics Restaurant last night and packing 5 in the auto!!! Better than a rick!!! Charlie